Five people were shot, one fatally, during summer festivities in a park in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, on Saturday night, according to police. Among those injured in the Charles Young Park shooting were a 14-year-old boy and a 4-year-old boy, along with two adults with non-life-threatening injuries, Lexington Police Chief Lawrence Weathers said, according to NBC affiliate WLEX. new updates on the investigation. “Many of the incidents like this that we deal with are not random,” Weathers said. “We have no indication that this is random and therefore we do not see the community being in danger.” The police chief did not say whether any suspects had been identified in the shooting investigation as of Sunday afternoon. However, authorities identified the deceased victim as 16-year-old Di’Zhon Robertson. Mayor Linda Gorton asked the community to pray for those injured. He added that those affected would be able to access free mental health resources at the Dunbar Community Center on Monday afternoon. “What happened was traumatic for many of you and you may be struggling with what you saw, heard or experienced,” Gorton said. “It’s important, like the chief said, that we all come together as a community and support each other.” Devine Carama, a gun violence prevention advocate in Lexington, said she was at the event when the shooting broke out. He said he was covering four young men while watching someone get shot just inches from him. Carama leads the city’s ONE Lexington anti-gun violence program and was with city officials Sunday. He urged residents to take advantage of mental health resources. He also urged the community to remain united in the face of gun violence. “This is not a political issue. I know it’s an election year, but it’s not about politics. It’s about humanity. It’s about our neighbors,” he said. “So my message to the community is: let’s not let voices divide us, and in cases like this, we will always be better together.”