The Women Deliver 2019 Conference will be the world’s largest conference on gender equality and the health, rights, and well-being of girls and women. From keynotes to social enterprise pitches, workshops to film festivals, there will be countless opportunities to engage, gather inspiration, and build a more gender equal world.
The Women Deliver 2019 Conference will take place 3-6 June 2019 in Vancouver, Canada. It will serve as a catalyst for advocates working to achieve a more gender equal world.
The conference will present new knowledge, promote world-class solutions, and engage a broad spectrum of voices. It will focus on several issues from health, nutrition, education, economic and political empowerment to human rights, good governance, and girls’ and women’s agency and equality.
- The scholarship program provides financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to cover the cost of attendance.
- The scholarship includes
- Economy Airfare
- Registration Fee
- Hotel Accommodation (days of the conference only)
- Per Diem (days of the conference only)
- Ground Transportation (days of the conference only)
- Visa Reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- It is opened to individuals of any age, but preference will be given to applicants from low- and middle-income countries and/or vulnerable populations who are working to advance gender equality and the health, rights, and well-being of girls and women—including sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Upon acceptance, scholarship recipients must be willing to complete the following commitments.
- Participate in the online communication and advocacy boot-camp in winter or spring of 2019
- Hold at least one policy dialogue or event post-conference in the home country
- Secure visa at least 3 months prior to the conference (Canada allows applications 6 months prior to the event)
- Participate fully in the conference (on-site attendance for the full duration)
- Respond promptly to requests for information from the organizers
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: April 19, 2018
Disclaimer: Youth Opportunities spreads opportunities for your convenience and ease based on available information, and thus, does not take any responsibility of unintended alternative or inaccurate information. As this is not the official page, we recommend you to visit the official website of opportunity provider for complete information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.